Here at Solo Adventures, we welcome individuals from all walks of life. We’re a community built on the shared love of adventures, friendship and trust. We ask that all members read the Adventurer Expectations below before becoming a member of Solo Adventures.
- Have the upmost respect for all fellow Adventurers.
- Be kind and respectful to everyone and their ideas.
- Embrace the wide diversity of the group and it’s members.
- Create a positive environment for all to enjoy.
- Listen actively and avoid interrupting others.
- Build each other up with praise, positivity and kindness.
- Keep Solo Adventures a safe space for all.
Adventurers must not:
- Attack fellow members for any reason.
- Bully, taunt or provoke others.
- Use language of a threatening, sexual, violent, harmful, racist or discriminatory nature.
- Share NSFW content in any format. This includes written, photos, videos, memes and any other medium.
- Start conversations of an adult nature in Solo Adventures group chats.
- Bring personal grievances and dramas to the group.
- Try and recruit members to other groups of a similar nature or doing a similar thing.
- Inform fellow members of personal grievances or problems with others in order to generate hostility towards other members.
- Tear each other down with harmful words and hate.
If we all stick to these simple expectations, we can continue to grow our fantastic community together.
Remember, Solo Adventures is a community built on integrity, respect, and shared love for adventure. Let’s create unforgettable experiences together by embracing our differences and similarities in this fantastic group.
Please note: These Adventurer Expectations can be updated at any time, so keep checking back regularly.